Dorwest Keepers Mix
Which dogs can benefit from Keeper’s Mix?
Keeper’s Mix is ideal for all dogs as an all-round boost or to provide extra nutritional support for working dogs, animals performing at high levels or those experiencing physical demands. For dogs on raw diets, Keeper's Mix is a popular choice, with 100% herbal ingredients and nothing artificial - just pure, natural goodness.
Which beneficial herbs are found in Keeper’s Mix?
Each herb in Dorwest's Keeper’s Mix contains active compounds that naturally support your dog’s health:
- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. Dorwest recommend Keeper’s Mix as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age.
- Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health.
- Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C.
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence, and can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion - excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food.
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function, and help maintain clear skin.
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine.
The visible benefits are clear to see with a wonderfully thick and healthy coat, good pigmentation and improved overall health.