Green & Wilds - Ox Jerky Chews
Ox jerky chews are a 100% natural low-calorie but tough chew. These rich tasting treats are protien rich helping to support bones, muscles and cartilage. Long lasting and tasty, they make a great snack for dogs of all ages and sizes, especially dogs who enjoy chewing and require longer-lasting chew treats.
They are low in fat, high in protein, completely digestible and a perfect accompaniment for any healthy diet.
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox tendon
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
100% Ox Tendon
Protein 69.88%, Fat 24.49%, Humidity 12%, Ash 1.49%
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the dog owner to assess the suitability of any treat. Always ensure your dog is supervised when enjoying a chews or treat and that fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change