These delicious Wild Garden Herbal Bakes are packed full of vitamins, minerals and herbs. Not only are they tasty but they are also good for bone and joint conditions, urinary tract health, liver and kidney health and contain lots of natural anti-oxidants. With dandelion, rosehip, spinach, nettle, alfalfa, chamomile & carob they can also help calm anxious dogs.
- Helps to calm anxious dogs and aid sleep.
- Natural diuretic which helps heart, liver and kidney health.
- High in vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, K.
- Vegan Friendly
- Improves digestion. hypoallergenic
- No grain, gluten, colours, or sweeteners
- Suitable for a low purine diet
Potato, sweet potato, carob, dandelion, horsetail, rosehip shell, spinach, nettle, alfalfa, chamomile, hops
Raw Protein 8.9%; raw fat 1.1%; raw fibre 5.9; raw ash 5.8%; Calcium 0.57%; Phosphor 0.17%; Moisture 12%
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the dog owner to assess the suitability of any treat. Always ensure your dog is supervised when enjoying a chews or treat and that fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change