Joint Aid for Dogs is a high specification joint supplement with glucosamine for dogs, designed to aid freedom of movement. Plus Muscle Maintenance to support muscular structure and activity.
Key Features and Benifits
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid and muscles.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- 100% wheat free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable and easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
24% Crude Protein, 9% Crude Fat, 12% Crude Fibre, 9% Crude Ash, 20% Starch, 2% Sugar, 1.5% Calcium, 0.4% Phosphorus, 0.2% Sodium, 0.15% Magnesium.
Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Maize Gluten (Prairie) Meal, 5% Vegetable Oils & Fat (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix, 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract.
Vitamins (/kg): 33340iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate), 5000iu Vitamin D3 (3a671 Cholecalciferol), 2500mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol), 8000mcg Biotin (3a880), 400mg Vitamin B6 (3a831), 3000mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 24mg Folic acid (3a316), 1000mg Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid); Trace Elements (/kg): 240mg Manganese (3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide), 1mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine); Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 10gm L-Glutamic acid (2b620); Amino Acids: 2.5% Lysine, 2.15% Leucine, 1.75% Arginine, 1% Valine, 0.75% Isoleucine.